Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just listened to a song that reminded me of a time nearly a year ago

Dancing In the school toilet with a friend
On the way back home
Introducing me to them
Fighting about which band is better
Feeling superior listening to songs that empowers you

Yes, I felt indestructible

I'm constantly being put on the test
I like my hands around your neck

Before we parted
I tried my best to get through
I used to hate the places that we go
Finger on the trigger I pulled that shit

Then like a bullet
Time flew by
In a way I wouldn't die out
I knew how to turn at every corner

blablablablablablablablabla

Started fighting again for all the wrong reasons.
It won't end.

Here we are
Again
In this world
Things changed slightly

I didn't
Inside, a fire was burning
Anytime
I would go

And as I think how small I am
I've seen the days
Swallow your pride
Nobody don't lie

THEN

YOU change me.
:)

Time is getting short.
I will meet everyone of u assholes soon.

Labels: